Our Integrated Drug & Alchohol Addiction Recovery Program is a combination of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy(REBT), 12 Step Program approved by the World Health Organization and Family Therapy.
The Treatment Program is crafted with a multi-disciplinary and medically guided approach that focuses on healing the patient. It is personised based on the client's personal history, family history, circumstances that led to addiction, addictive substance(s), gender, physical health and other variables as at the time of admission.
- Detailed Medical and Psychological Assessment - Assessment by our treatment team to evaluate medical and mental health to personalise recovery plan.
- Medically Supervised Detox - Evaluation by doctors and nurses to determine appropriate medical intervention.
- Psychiatric / Psychological Therapy - Mental health assessment and therapy.
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Stress, Anger and Grief Management
- In-house AA/NA Meetings - AA/NA meetings in-house attended by fellowship members.
- Yoga, Meditation & Therapy Classes - For all-round development.
- Motivational Interviews
- Recreational Activities
- Problem Solving Skills
- Life Skills Management
- Goal Setting
- Family Therapy - Establishing trust, building healthy communication and eliminating enabling behaviour.
- Introduction to Al-anon - which is a family support group for people that have a loved one suffering from addiction.
- Relapse Prevention - Helping formulate a plan to avoid relapse under certain scenarios.
- Regular Follow-up - To assist with day-to-day challenges in recovery.
To know more about our In-Patient Treatment and/or for any specific questions, please call us at +91 77999 19293 or +91 77999 00044.